Description of the company
Founded in 2010, Student Competitions AB is one of the fasted growing start-up companies in Sweden. Student Competition’s mission is to identify, organize and match global talent with opportunities.
We do this by building a skills database, using online challenges and contests to screen and rank candidates as a part of the selection process for events, jobs, and educational programs.
Preferably you are located in (or willing to relocate to) Stockholm, Sweden.
Send you application to email@example.com with title "job title, your name".
Senior Ruby Developer
- Minimum three productive year of experience in Ruby/Rails
- Experience with diversified projects, able to show reference cases (Open source projects, Ruby projects, etc)
- Good knowledge in front end design (PhotoShop/CSS/HTML5/jQuery/) is a plus
- Experience with larger systems, architecture
- Experience in IT project planning
- With good sense of code quality control
- Be comfortable of working in a team
- With long term commitment to the job, willing to grow with the company
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience of working in agile environments (Kanban, Scrum, ...)
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Team player!
Junior Ruby Developer
- Strong and proven development skills (Preferred: Ruby/Python)
- Passionate about programming and willing to learn
- Experience with HTML5 and jQuery
- Experience with SASS/SCSS,
- Knowledge of Compass framework + HAML is a plus.
- Experience with BlueprintCSS, or similar CSS-frameworks is a plus
- Comfortable in creating web graphics from existing Photoshop/Illustrator layouts
- Knowledge in Coffee Script is a plus
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in other available positions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See more about some of our exciting projects: