Greetings from the Entrepreneurship Cell and Skill Hub of Jai Hind College, Mumbai! We are back with the most awaited flagship event of the year, The Startup Competition of The Global Entrepreneurship summit, 2023-2024! (Offline).
What’s in it for you?
– Exciting gifts and cash prizes up to Rs 1 lakh
– An opportunity to interact and learn from our experts in the form of mentors and judges
– Brand recognition and exposure to a large audience
– A chance to network with your fellow entrepreneurs and industry experts
– Direct exposure to venture capitalists for funding.
The Startup competition consists of 3 rounds.
– Round 1: Online Round: A form needs to be filled and the start-ups will be shortlisted on that basis. 25 start-ups will be qualified to the next round.
– Round 2: The selected 25 start-ups have to come to Jai Hind College, Mumbai and pitch their ideas to the judges one-on-one. A maximum of 4 representatives are allowed to come and pitch their idea to the judges for the second and the third round. 7 best start-ups will be selected in round 3.
– Round 3: This is the final round of the start-up competition. 7 selected start-ups have to present their idea to the final panel of judges.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive information about new competitions!
Since 2009, Stockholm based Student Competitions have worked to build the world’s largest platform for global student competitions. We gather competitions within all fields of studies from design and art to architecture, economy, physics and international business and more.