The Energy Transition Business Camp, Germany
Win a Place at The Summer School Worth Up to €2,000.
Competition is over
Win a free entry, worth €2000, at the InnoEnergy Master´s summer school by submitting your innovative energy project idea!
Develop your ideas into promising business models in Karlsruhe, at the heart of the energy transition, the German Energiewende!
InnoEnergy Master's School has teamed up with AXEL The Energy Accelerator (a supporter of early-stage energy start-ups) to create this comprehensive summer camp on energy business creation.
You will be challenged to put your best ideas, your technical know-how, your entrepreneurial chops and your team-working skills to the test as we push the boundaries on energy innovation during this intense four-day summer camp. The energy transition business camp will take place in Karlsruhe, located in the Upper Rhine Valley, 26 - 29 July, 2018.
How you can win on Sqore
Click here to take the Sqore challenge and you’ll be starting a series of steps to learn more about The energy transition business camp whilst competiting for the prize.
- Complete the quiz to learn more about the programme and summer school
- Fill in the profile form to see if you meet the requirements. If you’re a match someone will be in touch on behalf of InnoEnergy Master's School to help you further in the process.
- Aiming for the prize? You will need to submit a video pitch that summarises your idea for an innovative sustainable energy product or service.
InnoEnergy operates a rigorous selection process to identify the students with the very best ideas.
The InnoEnergy Entrepreneurship Summer School is open to:
- Graduates in (subjects TBD)
- Prospective master students considering an energy related programme in 2019
- Current (or graduated) Bachelor student studying a technical programme
1. Submit a video pitch that summarizes your project idea. This could be an innovative energy product or service.
- Format: elevator pitch of 3 minutes
- Deadline for submission: June 10 2018
2. The top 20-25 candidates will be selected and receive notification from InnoEnergy
- Deadline for notification: June 18 2018
- Criteria: quality and relevance of the project idea, pitch content, creativity
If you are ready to be part of the energy transition, we want to hear from you. Prepare to be part of something bigger. Prepare to change the future.
Interested to participate? Submit your "video pitch" that summarises your idea for an innovative sustainable energy product or service and win a place at the summer school worth up to €2000. Click here to START NOW!
Develop ideas into promising business models and build the next energy innovation. Experience the highs, lows, fun and pressure that energy entrepreneurs face on a daily basis. Our team of energy and entrepreneurship experts will help you take a multidisciplinary approach.
This 4-day workshop agenda is as follows:
Day 1 - Team up
- Meet your fellow participants, our experts and mentors, and teams from the vibrant start-up community of Karlsruhe,
- Find out about the suite of InnoEnergy industry-standard Master programs and learn about AXEL, Germany’s first exclusive energy startup accelerator,
- Pitch your ideas. Vote for the best concepts.
- Form your own cross-functional teams.
Day 1 concludes with a networking dinner and inspirational talks from sustainable energy pioneers, founders and leaders.
Days 2 & 3 - Challenge Yourself
- Coach slot #1 Entrepreneurship
Learn the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs and how entrepreneurship can help address energy challenges.
- Work session #1 Ideation
In teams, put your ideas to the test. Work with your team to explore all the angles, find the flaws, pursue new lines of innovation.
- Coach slot #2 Business modelling
Go from idea to the necessary understanding of who and why will want to buy your energy product.
- Work session #2 Prototyping
Develop your energy business model and get feedback for all your questions in business and product development, marketing and fundraising.
- Evening programme
Chill out and enjoy the most beautiful parts of Karlsruhe.
Day 2 concludes with a well-earned chill out, grill and a boat trip on the Rhine.
- Coach slot #3 Energy
Discover how the energy sector works and learn about the energy transition and its importance for a sustainable future.
- Work session #3 Validation
Take it to the next level, validating the need, impact and feasibility of your solution and testing every assumption.
- Coach slot #4 Storytelling
Capture interest and evoke passion through advanced story-telling techniques.
- Work session #4 Pitch training
Refine your pitch and train your presentation skills.
- Evening programme
Finalize your pitch and get a well-earned chill-out.
Day 4 - Share your vision
- Present your team project and vote for the winner. The winning team will be invited to present at the InnoEnergy Entrepreneurship in Renewable Energy program in the autumn (TBC).
- Celebrate with your teammates and claim your InnoEnergy certificate at our farewell lunch. Stay in touch and consolidate your professional network.
Win a place at the summer school by submitting your innovative energy project idea! Click here to START NOW.
OrganizerInnoEnergy Master´s School
Tech & Engineering
Other competitions you might be interested in
Join the discussion
Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2019
Compete for a CHF 5’000 cash prize, as well as attendance and presentation at the Zurich Global Risk Management Summit 2019!
Tips For Crafting Best Essays
Crafting excellent essays of different genres is indeed an art that gets refined with constant daily practice and solemn efforts on the part of budding authors. While more and more practice does refine and streamline the essay writing process and allied matters, the fact remains that being comfortable and adept with the topic and able to do full justice to it through diligent research processes.